– ANNUAL GIFT TO HARVARD COLLEGE FINANCIAL AID
– MENTORING/SUPPORTING Select Harvard College Students from the Five Boroughs (“Foundation Scholars”) which includes:
-Hosting Social Events throughout the year so current Foundation Scholars can meet one another and spend time with Scholar Alumni/ae and Foundation Directors
- Conducting Interview Workshops and Resume Review
- Providing Internship Opportunities
- Offering Stipends for Foundation Scholars looking to work in New York City over the summers in non-paying or low paying fields including Academia, Arts, Public Service, Government, etc.
-TUITION GRANTS TO ATTEND THE KENNEDY SCHOOL FOR MEMBERS OF THE NEW YORK CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT accepted to attend mid-career Masters in Public Administration program;
– STIPENDS FOR HARVARD LAW SCHOOL STUDENTS who wish to work during a summer at select low paying New York City environmental, poverty, child advocacy programs and Voting Rights legal centers;
-FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR HARVARD’S GRADUATE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION to encourage an ongoing connection between New York City schools and the cutting edge work being undertaken at Education School;
-STIPENDS FOR STUDENTS AT THE HARVARD GRADUATE SCHOOL OF DESIGN who wish to undertake summer positions in low paying urban redesign programs.
For more information on how to join in the Foundation’s philanthropic tradition, follow the link below.